Buffalo Cauliflower Veggie Triple Decker
6 slices of Brownberry Organic 22 Grains & Seeds bread
1 head of cauliflower, sliced into 1” portions
4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
½ stick butter
½ bottle of your favorite hot sauce
8 tbsp hummus
½ cup grated carrots
2 thick slices of blue cheese
1 heirloom tomato, sliced
½ cup sprouts
½ cup cucumber, sliced
½ avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium skillet, bring to medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- In small batches, begin to sear cauliflower slices for 3 minutes per side.
- Once all have been seared, place on a baking sheet and cook in oven for 6-7 minutes.
- While cauliflower is in the oven, melt butter in a small pot over low heat, stirring in hot sauce.
- When cauliflower is cooked through, remove from oven and in a bowl, toss with hot sauce.
- On a slice of bread, spread 2 tbsp hummus, then top with grated carrots, a blue cheese slice, buffalo cauliflower, tomato slices, and sprouts.
- Add another slice of bread and spread the top with 2 tbsp of hummus.
- Top with cucumber slices, cauliflower, sprouts, and avocado and finish with a slice of bread.
- Repeat steps for second sandwich and enjoy with a friend!
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON