4 slices of Brownberry Organic 22 Grains & Seeds bread
1 ball of burrata split into 2 halves (or you can use mozzarella)
1 avocado, mashed in a bowl
½ cup fresh edamame
4 spears asparagus, cut in half
3 radishes, sliced
2 soft boiled eggs
Salt and pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add eggs and cook for approximately 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place eggs in a bowl of ice water.
- Remove shells and cut each egg in half, yolks should be slightly gooey.
- On 2 slices of Organics 22 Grains & Seeds Bread, spread mashed avocado and then add burrata halves.
- Add sliced radishes, edamame, asparagus, sunflower sprouts topping with the soft boiled eggs and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with remaining slices and enjoy!
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON