Fresh Veggie Tuna Salad Sandwich
12 slices of Brownberry Double Fiber bread
12 oz. albacore tuna
1/4 c. nonfat mayonnaise
2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tsp. lemon juice
1/4 c. carrots, shredded
1/4 c. red bell peppers, thinly sliced
1/4 c. celery, diced
6 leaves romaine lettuce, torn in half
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together tuna, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in carrots, red bell peppers, and celery.
- Place 6 torn leaves of romaine lettuce on half the slices of bread.
- Spoon tuna mixture on top of the lettuce slices.
- Place another torn lettuce slice on each tuna sandwich and cover with remaining bread slices.
- Wrap sandwiches in colorful plastic wrap or wax paper and keep chilled.
- Your sandwiches are now picnic-ready!
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON